Presentations now available with permission.
Indications and Complications: A one day Symposium working towards JACIE training requirements for BMT physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and Quality Managers.
INDICATIONS- Transplantation in the era of novel drugs and modern diagnosistics
– MDS – Professor Tony Pagliuca, King’s College London
– Lymphoma – Dr Anna Sureda, University Hospital Barcelona
– CML/MPN – Professor Jane Apperley, Imperial College London
– ALL – Professor Oliver Ottmann, Cardiff University
– What is the evidence of vaccinations in the post transplant period? – Dr Paul Miller, Anthony Nolan
– Veno-occlusive disease/sinusoidal obstruction syndrome – Dr Fiona Dignan, Manchester Royal Infirmary
– Haemorrhagic cystitis – Mr Derek Rosario, University of Sheffield
– Thrombotic microangiopathy: does it matter? – Dr Sonata Jodele, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
– Metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular late effects of HSCT – Professor Andre Tichelli, University Hospital Basel