Presentations now available with permission.
Indications and Complications: A one day Symposium working towards JACIE training requirements for BMT physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and Quality Managers.
INDICATIONS- Transplantation in the era of novel drugs and modern diagnosistics
- MDS - Professor Tony Pagliuca, King’s College London
- Lymphoma - Dr Anna Sureda, University Hospital Barcelona
- CML/MPN - Professor Jane Apperley, Imperial College London
- ALL - Professor Oliver Ottmann, Cardiff University
- What is the evidence of vaccinations in the post transplant period? - Dr Paul Miller, Anthony Nolan
- Veno-occlusive disease/sinusoidal obstruction syndrome - Dr Fiona Dignan, Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Haemorrhagic cystitis - Mr Derek Rosario, University of Sheffield
- Thrombotic microangiopathy: does it matter? - Dr Sonata Jodele, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular late effects of HSCT - Professor Andre Tichelli, University Hospital Basel